I’m trying to setup my wd2go account so I can access from a remote computer (note: already setup for mobile access, that works just fine).
I follow the steps below, but I never receive my verification email needed to complete setup. I’ve contacted tech support and they told me they can’t help me. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated!!!
WD 2go provides the means for accessing your cloud content remotely. To use it, you need an account.
To set up your WD 2go account:
- Launch the My Book Live dashboard.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Remote Access tab.
- In the Configure area for Remote Access, make sure the Enable option is selected.
- Click Web Access.
- In the Account List section, click Register.
- In the Register New Account section, do the following:
- Leave the default user (admin) as is in the Select User field.
- Enter your name.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Submit.
A verification email (with the subject line Access to My Network Drive) is sent.
- Click Close to dismiss the Registration Email Sent dialog box.