I can't access MyCloud Mirror on the Internet

Hello! Can someone please help me on the port forwarding on my TP-Link Archer C5 router to my MyCloud Mirror.

I can provide you instructions for opening the required ports within your NAS, but specific instructions for your router should be available in your router’s user manual.

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=14892

It may be clear to you in your thoughts but it is a bit unclear if you mean 1. You can’t access the My Cloud via the Internet or 2. You can’t access the My Cloud direct from your router connection. The HDCP in the modem/router normally sets the MCM as IP 192.168.1.X, where X is normally a number from 3 to 7 or so. If you are on a Windows PC, if the OS sees the MCM, it will display it in Windows Explorer. You can access it there. For the more complex port forwarding so you can get remote access from other places, Trancer’s answer is better.

I do hope that this kind of helps you but do try to give us as clear and detailed info as possible so we know if we are able to help.

Thanks Trancer & DL_Thomas for the big help. My problem as of now the email of each users keep on disappearing after a couple of weeks/month. Am I being hack?