I cannot access web from my WD cloud mirror gen2 and he doesn't recognize my hds

Hello, I need a help. I cannot access web from my WD cloud mirror gen2. Every time he loads the password field it is disabled and the button appears to have no link.
PS: The LEDs on the disks turn red. (I already replace the two discs with others and the problem continues.) When I reset it by the back button, it starts but is prompted to insert the discs, as if I couldn’t find it.
My attempt was to install a different firmware, however when I try to connect via telnet, he refused the connection. But the ping is ok!
Does anyone have any idea what may be happening?

I have already tried the access in several Pcs and browsers, the problem is the same.

Thankful.

See the dedicated subforum for the My Cloud Mirror units. This subforum (My Cloud) generally discusses a different device, the single bay/single drive OS3 firmware My Cloud units.

My Cloud Mirror OS3:

My Cloud Mirror OS5:

If you cannot access the My Cloud Dashboard due to incorrect or forgotten login information one can perform a 4 second or 40 second reset and try again.

Note: The My Cloud Dashboard IS NOT the same as the MyCloud.com web portal.