I accedently erace my drive with wd smatware .. pls help


i accedently erace my hdd (my passport) 1 T

from  setting > drive set up > erace drive

how can i retrieve my data again??

can i retrieve it or not ?

You’ll need a data recovery software, try TestDisk, Recuva or PhotoRec first as they’re free. If those can’t help you then contact a recovery company.

i try it but found large files without any extention

i need directory structure & the original location of the files

how can i get it ??

you will need to research online for a software like that, and it won’t be free.  just make sure that you don’t rewrite to the drive before doing a recovery.  you could also try a partition recovery software.  that might do it.