Hulu for WD TV

Does anyone know if WD TV Live Plus will ever get access to Hulu?

It will happen but we don’t really know when. Probably later this year. All we’ve been told was “in a few months” which later changed to “sometime soon”. I’d love a more specific date too.

Just keep in mind, it’s HULU PLUS, not HULU.

I am hoping that when they implement HULU, that I will finally be able to play an FLV file on my Live Plus box.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

Just keep in mind, it’s HULU PLUS, not HULU.

I never really got the whole plus thing… they take stuff away… so shouldn’t it be HULU MINUS?

Yeah, I agree…   They add more content, but all the annoying ads are still there…

This thread looks like a good Feature Request; the best place for this, is in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support the idea.

However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is a suggestion, then you could add your posts and vote on it.

Live & Live Plus Ideas

I’ve been wondering the same thing since they announced it. Since then the status has changed and become even more vague. But I think I unearthed a clue. I was reading on Wired.com that they are releasing Hulu Plus for XBox Live in a “half-finished” form today at some point. This leads me to the hypothesis that they were releasing it for Microsoft before anyone else. So perhaps after we see how this goes for the XBox then we might start to see some progress on it for the rest of us.