Hub painfully slow after firmware upgrade

Hi

1st post so go easy on me.

I have the hub a few months and everything was fine until I updated the latest firmware.

It is constantly freezing and it is very slow to react to to any button being pressed on the remote.

Even when I press and hold the power button it takes about a minute to power off.

It is driving me nuts.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Anyone before I throw this thing out the window?

Have you tried resetting the unit. Press the bottom paperclip button for about 1 second and then release with the unit fully booted up.

I downgraded the firmware and its working ok now.

It must be a firmware issue. Surely when a new firmware update becomes available it should improve things not make them useless.

iggy11 wrote:

It must be a firmware issue. Surely when a new firmware update becomes available it should improve things not make them useless.

It may be a firmware issue that does not explain why it does not happen to other users (like me).

Did you try the reset before you downgraded.

richUK wrote:

iggy11 wrote:

It may be a firmware issue that does not explain why it does not happen to other users (like me).

Did you try the reset before you downgraded.

No I didnt try the reset before the firmware.

I will update firmware again and see if its ok and will reset it if its not going smoothly.

Thanks for your help.

update on this.

Its not working again.

When I start it up it is not going past the ‘loading mochi’ screen,