HP laptop SSD Upgrade - which one?

Laptop is HP Pavilion Notebook dm3-1060ea with a 300Gb HD - 2.5" form factor using SATA Rev 3.0 interface.

I need to replace the drive so which one of the following 3 products should I buy?

WDS500G1BOA

WDS500G2BOB

WDS500G2BOA

If not one of these then what?

Many thanks.

Bloodknot

Samsung 860 EVO SATA 3 2,5 inch 1 TB SSD, or 500 GB if you like.

• 2,5 inch SSD powered by Samsung V-NAND-technologie
  • Fast, up to 550 MB/s read / 520 MB/s write.
  • Reliable
  • 5 year guaranty
  • Good managementsoftware with Firmware-updates,
    Performance benchmark, Data security.

In 1995, HP introduced the Pavilion PC, an IBM-compatible computer of the desktop type, which marked the company’s introduction into the home-computing market. Dave Packard published The HP Way, a book which chronicled the rise of Hewlett-Packard and gave consumers insight into its business practices, culture and management style. HP also produced a low-cost, high-speed infrared transceiver that allowed wireless data exchange in a range of portable computing applications; these included telephones, computers, printers, cash registers, automatic teller machines, and digital cameras. UPSers

Many thanks for your responses.

I went for the WDS500G2BOA in the end. Comparing it with the Samsung it was released 2 years later and has the same length of warranty.

I went for the 500Gb drive which is an increase of 200Gb over the existing one. Also I don’t store any data on this drive. I try to keep it just for system and software.

Everything else goes to my Synology NAS which has twin 4Tb WD Red drives in a modified RAID 1 formation. Hence another reason for sticking to WD.