How to wipe Twonky database clean?

When I first put some of my movies onto MyCloud they weren’t named properly for scraper software.  I’ve since gone back and renamed them with proper case and the year in parens.  The weird thing is when I view my media in Twonky or via DLNA software some of them still show the original names without the year.  I have tried changing the name and rebuilding the Twonky database in dashboard but it still won’t update some of them.  I’v also tried turning media sharing off then back on still won’t update.

Is there a way to wipe or delete the database and do a ‘clean’ rebuild?

NunyaBiznas wrote:

When I first put some of my movies onto MyCloud they weren’t named properly for scraper software.  I’ve since gone back and renamed them with proper case and the year in parens.  The weird thing is when I view my media in Twonky or via DLNA software some of them still show the original names without the year.  I have tried changing the name and rebuilding the Twonky database in dashboard but it still won’t update some of them.  I’v also tried turning media sharing off then back on still won’t update.

Is there a way to wipe or delete the database and do a ‘clean’ rebuild?

You’ve already done a clean rebuild.  I’d bet it’s reading the name from an embedded metadata tag in the file.

Can you recommend a way to check for the metadata tag?  I created this mp4 myself using MakeMKV then handbrake.  I didn’t select any options about metadata.

MP3tag will show you.