How to Switch Thunderbird MBOX files to PST mails to Outlook in Windows?

I have tried 10 times to switch my all MBOX file data into PST format, but not moving to file. I have not knowledge related shift data from Thunderbird to Outlook.

2 Likes

Hey

You are want to Move your entire mail data Thunderbird to Outlook so in this case you need to export your MBOX file from thunderbird then convert it to PST file format because Outlook Support PST file format. There are two ways to perform this conversion first is manual and second is Third party tool. As you mentions above that you have tried 10 time but you can’t so in this i’ll suggest you to use any third party tool which help you to migrate your MBOX file format to PST file format for more visit :- Download Free MBOX to PST Conversion Tool Import MBOX to Outlook

1 Like

You can also try MBOX to PST Converter professional software to easily switch mailboxes from Thunderbird MBOX file into MS Outlook PST file format.

2 Likes

Hi,
Can you please elaborate on the methods you tried to switch MBOX file into Outlook? It may help others.

Microsoft Outlook does not support importing the MBOX files. And there is no official solution that can do this. Thus, your only choice is to use third-party tools.

One that has good user reviews is SysTools MBOX Converter. You can find it here: https://www.systoolsgroup.com/mbox-to-outlook-converter.html
[This site is not affiliated to this product in any manner. It is provided solely to help resolve your query.]
Simply follow the link to find all the information about the software.

Very bad user’s reply for SysTools: SysTools Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of systoolsgroup.com

Use at your own risk.

I was wondering to solve the query of one of our member who were having issue. You guys can see the link. I have read it and very much inspired by their articles related to thunderbird andits solutions to problems. Anyone can relate. :slight_smile:
https://www.wintips.org

Same case this is also not the affiliate site. However they are more targeted to solve the user problem.

Hi.

If you want to access the Thunderbird MBOX file in Microsoft email client i.e., Outlook, a quality tool like MBOX to Outlook Converter is required. This tool allows exporting Thunderbird MBOX to PST in bulk without compromising the email quality and integrity. Furthermore, it allows you to retain the exact folder structure as it was before conversion.

got the same issue and found the solutions from here. thank you all iosemus

You can try this MBOX to PST Converter tool and easily Convert MBOX to PST file.

Thanks for the tips)

Here I want to suggest you a third party tool MBOX to PST Converter Software that can easily export MBOX to PST file format in just few clicks. This software provides many features like: batch conversion, Preview facility, Selective conversion.

The Software feature:-

• Supports converting MBOX files from 17+ email clients to Outlook PST file

• It can Convert MBOX /MBX /MBS files into Outlook PST format in a seamless manner

• Direct MBOX migration to Office 365 and Live Exchange Server

• Provides different preview modes to view MBOX emails with attachments

• Supports for Outlook versions 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007

• Compatible with Windows 10 /8.1 /8 /7 /XP /2000 & below versions

It GUI is simple and easy to use by any users. It provide free demo version that enable the users to get ensure about software’s features and functions.

If you are searching best software to export Thunderbird to outlook, then just download SysInspire Thunderbird to PST converter software, It provides amazing features that convert single as well as multiple thunderbird profile emails to PST files, during the conversion it can also give PST spilled option, in which user can split large size of PST file in more than one PST file for easy to use. No restrictions on Thunderbird MBOX data. It can also offer a free demo pack for user satisfaction.

Read More:- MBOX File Converter to bulk Convert MBOX/MBX/MBS file to PST

Data conversion still struggling a lot? Rely on MBOX to PST converter online tool by BitVare Software to switch Thunderbird MBOX mailboxes data into PST Outlook in Windows by keeping all original meta tags, attached files, images, etc. Batch email conversion also can be done with complete data safety and security. Best awarded email converter tool by email forensic and limitational users, so grab it now to complete Thunderbird MBOX to PST file conversion procedure.

Here is what you need to know about the thunderbird, it is an MBOX email client which stores the file.mbx format. So to convert the file to PST, we need a efficient MBOX to PST converter which can convert the files easily. Lets some fun

Conversion of MBOX to PST is not easy or straightforward for all users, and most people are looking for a technique to convert MBOX to PST. If you require a free application to easily convert MBOX files to PST. To convert an MBOX file to an Outlook PST file, use the MBOX to PST Converter Software. This software works really fast and is simple to use. You may handle your email and files in this section, and you can preview them before converting them. There is a demo version of the software available for better understanding and converting a few items in your MBOX file.

You can switch Thunderbird MBOX files to PST mail to Outlook in Windows with GainTools MBOX to PST Converter Tool. This application is very easy to use and understand. It converts the large number of MBOX files to PST without any hassle. This application supports all email clients. Therefore users can easily convert MBOX files into any email client. And you can open it in Outlook. It exports the MBOX file without deleting any emails. It is a user-friendly application that converts MBOX files for both non-technical and technical users. It is compatible with all Windows versions, including 8, 8.1, 10, 11, Vista, and XP.

Read More:- MBOX to PST Converter Free Bulk Migration to Convert Thunderbird for Outlook

You can try the MBOX to PST Converter Tool to switch Thunderbird MBOX files from PST Mail to Outlook in Windows. It supports all Windows OS versions. This application easily switches the entire data of MBOX to Outlook. This is a lightweight application so you can install it easily. To understand this you can use the free demo version. It easily shifts multiple MBOX data to Outlook. This tool supports multiple email clients like GNU, PocoMail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, SeaMonkey, and others.

I was looking for a solution for just the inverse (Outlook/PST to Thunderbird/MBOX) of your need. For this Thunderbird is more helpful than Outlook.
Anyway… I found these two web pages (no I didn’t try) which have kinda complementary approaches:
However the approach is message based, not e-mail container (MBOX or PST) based. Thus any settings present in MBOX won’t be included.
1st URL: How to Easily Transfer Old Emails to Your New Email Server - LinuxBabe
Export Thunderbird messages as separate .eml files
2nd URL: Importing eml-files into Outlook - HowTo-Outlook
Importing .eml files to Outlook

Switch Thunderbird MBOX files to PST mails to Outlook in Windows by using Mailvita MBOX to PST Converter Tool. Users can easily Switch emails from Thunderbird MBOX files to Outlook PST file format With Attachments. This tool supports all email clients of MBOX files such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Poco Mail, Sec Monkey, Eudora, etc. It is simple for both technical and non-technical users to utilize this application. Additionally, it offers several incredible features that make conversion quick and simple. This software supports all Mac and Windows OS versions. The tool can be easily downloaded from the official website of the tool. Try the free demo version of the application.