How to share on Instagram?

I’m trying to save my pics on My Cloud. I have the app on my phone, but I have no idea how to connect the picture downloaded so Instagram can see it and post it.
Any ideas? Thanks!

What type of phone do you have?

android LG G5

Is the picture on your phone or your My Cloud? If it is on your phone are you able to select it, copy and paste it to Instagram. I have never used Instagram, I just send the photos in a message.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6, using the MC app, Public folder, if I were using Instagram, then I would select my photo by holding down on the one I want until it shows the check mark as being selected then using the menu button (three dots on the top right) I would copy it and then paste it. This is what I would try. See example image below for choosing and copying the image.

My pics are on My Cloud. I’m able to download to my phone, but I don’t know where it’s saved. The pics don’t go to Gallery or the mem card. No idea how to find them after download.

On Android the files/images that are downloaded through the My Cloud app for Android get downloaded (from what I remember) into a separate folder called My Cloud. You might need to use a file manager (like ES File Explorer on Android) to see that folder.

Try to install some utility for your account that will allow you to make its functionality wider. I myself use Find out who likes her or his photo on Instaram | Zen Promo Instaspy tool for making more followers and likes in my account and it works perfect.