How to send a e-mail?

Can I use the WD TV Live Hub  to send any e-mail?

No.  Unless you count WALL posts or COMMENTS on Facebook as e-mail…

How difficult to make

to send and to receive

the e-mail on new programm for WD TV Live Hub ?

Before this box should send an email, don’t you think it should play music properly or display a screen saver without stopping the music, or transfer files faster or the hundred other things in the firmware that need to be fixed before more things are added?

First you want it to tune in live TV, now you want it to send e-mail. I’m not sure you understand exactly what the Live Hub was designed to do.

werner33 wrote:

Wow- thats a fantastic suggestion! You should make an idea in the idea lab for it - I’ll give it a vote. I’d love to be able to check my emails on my TV - would save me the effort of going to the other room, or getting my phone out of my pocket.

Ardvark wrote:

werner33 wrote:

Wow- thats a fantastic suggestion! You should make an idea in the idea lab for it - I’ll give it a vote. I’d love to be able to check my emails on my TV - would save me the effort of going to the other room, or getting my phone out of my pocket.

I honestly don’t know if you mean it or if it’s just subtle sarcasm :smiley:

Pizza, why not? Heck, stick in an IV line and hook up a catheter and you’d never have to leave the couch.:smileyvery-happy:

/sarcasm

1 Like

How can I play Final Fantasy XIII for XBox360 on my WD TV Live Hub 1Tb? Where do I put DVD? And what gamped works with my WD TV Live Hub 1Tb or I just use remote?

But seriously werner33, Advark is right: You can open an idea in the ideas section and if there’s more people in here that like it, they’ll vote on it. You never know just how many people have the same wishes until someone takes the first step.

On my own words, I’d say I already have enough devices that allow me to check my mail, my phone being the primary one since it’s a personal object I always carry in my pocket, handy.