How to get a replacement casing/tray that holds a drive within G-Raid Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array?

How can I get a replacement casing/tray/module or whatever it is called --the plastic casing that will hold an 8T drive and slide into a G-RAID 16TB 2-bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID array?? My drive was replaced under warranty, but when it was returned to me the casing was not there. Zero help after repeated tries with customer service. I cannot even find out the exact name of this tray, or the part number, or where/how to order one. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

UPDATE: After a ton of difficult communication, WD customer service got me the casing.

This is a great post. I like this topic. I found many interesting things from this site. Thanks for posting this again.

When adding new hard drives or replacing hard drives that are not under warranty, consider using Seagate Enterprise HDD that are optimized for use with your LaCie 6big Thunderbolt 3 and LaCie 12big Thunderbolt 3. For further information about compatible hard drives, visit LaCie support.

garageband