How to check disk health status?

Hi,

I bought my cloud home duo. How can I know whether the disk is going to fail or not?

I cannot find the harddrive checking option.

Hello,

The front LED on My Cloud Home devices is a single color, white. It is either on, off, or blinks with a certain rhythm to indicate a specific “System Condition” defined in the table listed below.

Please refer to the following KBA article:

To check the health of the hard drives in your WD My Cloud Home Duo, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to the web interface of your WD My Cloud Home Duo. You can access it by typing the device’s IP address into a web browser.

2. Once logged in, navigate to the “Storage” or “Settings” section, which may vary depending on the firmware version.

3. Look for an option like “Disk Status” or “Drive Health.” This option should provide information about the current status of your hard drives, including any warnings or errors.

4. If there is no specific option for disk checking or drive health, you can try accessing the “Device Status” or “System Information” section. It may display general information about the device, including the status of the hard drives.

5. Additionally, some WD My Cloud Home Duo models have LED lights on the front panel that indicate the health and activity of the hard drives. Check the LED indicators to see if there are any warnings or unusual behavior.

If you still cannot find the disk checking option or if the information provided is not clear, I recommend referring to the user manual or contacting Western Digital’s support for further assistance.

For more information check this: https://yardgearsguide.com/best-louvered-pergola/