How to access on Mac Mountain Lion?

I have tried everything included go–> connect to server → smb://wdtvlivehub etc. I’ve tried to insert internal ip address of live hub and still nothing, please help me!

Have you verified that the Hub can access your network? Do you have internet access from the machine?

You haven’t given us much to go on, more information would be helpful.

Yes, and yes. It works on Windows laptops, just not my Mac. What else do you need.? 

type MAC sharing in the search box above, there are a few threads on sharing on a MAC. :slight_smile:

Okay, do you have file sharing turned on in System Preferences? If so, you might try and see if you can access the mac from the Hub as a Network Share.

Are you saying that you do not see the Hub in the window when you select Go>Network? And that this has been going on for some time? So it does not appear in the sidebar when you open a Finder window?

I’m just trying to think about how I’d troubleshoot this. Though I’ve never had any networking problems myself, the thing just works. I’ve an older mac, though, and I’m running Snow Leopard, but I don’t think there’s much difference between that and Snow Lion in this situation.

Just to confirm what others have said, my TV Live Hub connected effortlessly to my Mac.

In a Finder Window, you should see a “SHARED” group in the Side Car on the left side of the window. Make sure the triangle is pointed in the open position, not closed. The TV Live Hub should appear as the name you gave it in the Network setting of the TV Live Hub.