How Micro Apps Benefit Business?

Well I am a business owner myself and just yesterday I was researching about micro apps and their impact on businesses. As per the report that I read, micro apps are actually smaller version or micro version of those mobile apps that otherwise are huge and require a lot of space in the mobile. In fact many developers or organizations such as app development companies are now using this technique for regaining those lost users that they have lost on their apps in past few years or months. I am actually amazed by the level of efficiency that one can get with these apps. This might be the reason the development of micro apps is increasing rapidly.

So my question, how good are these micro apps and in your view how they help a business?

1 Like

Wow. You’ve resurrected this thread just to ask that? I think that the OP won’t answer your question. Because it’s a year-old thread. Also, what’s the problem about working without paperwork? I work without papers. I use Excel weekly and monthly timesheets, I’ve found a template from the internet. I didn’t have any ideas about how doing it, but then my friend sent me this template. And it’s all online. Without any papers and stuff. In our days you don’t need any paperwork.

For example, I do. It’s comfier to work in apps.

Can someone explain me the offshore idea? Is it safe for me?

We all know that using an offshore company as a tax evasion scheme would put you in a very difficult situation when it comes to legal debate! When I first started my company, I struggled a lot with properly planning everything and understanding how critical the cash income and outcome would be for my company. This included both costs and earnings, as well as strategies https://www.calxa.com/how-to-prepare-a-cash-flow-forecast-in-under-30-minutes for avoiding future difficulties. The pandemic is a great example of how being honest with your taxes earned you government support that many offshore companies never received!

Hi, thanks for sharing it’s really good to know.

Many businesses are looking to increase their sales while they are still trying to figure out how to handle the stream of incoming customers. It is the best way to market their product, giving them a lot of money. The problem is that most of these businesses are not making enough sales. The answer to this problem can be found in a very simple solution called appointment setting. The guys from belkins.io will make this setting for your business to gain more customers and to have more closed deals.

I’m wondering if I can start a business with no money. Does anyone do that at all?

It is possible to start a business even if you don’t have a lot of money. Starting a business requires effort, determination, and creativity, rather than just having money. It is just important to identify a profitable business idea that requires minimal capital investment. Consider starting a business from home to avoid high rent costs and use low-cost or free marketing strategies, such as social media, word of mouth, and online advertising. It is also very important to think about your future. You can learn about succession planning at https://www.successionresource.com/succession-planning.

What security measures are in place to protect data and ensure the integrity of micro apps? I read the desprition about it in this platform https://fastwaytracking.net/. Does it worthful source?

Micro apps are designed to be lightweight and focused on specific tasks. By providing targeted functionality, they offer a more streamlined and user-friendly experience. Users can access the features they need without navigating through complex interfaces, leading to increased efficiency and satisfaction.

1 Like

Developing micro apps like yalla ludo is often more cost-effective than building comprehensive mobile applications. Since micro apps focus on specific features or services, they require fewer resources to develop and maintain.