How do I set up a playlist on my Mycloud drive?

@RJW1980 What computer/device do you have? My computers are Windows 10 with all updates.

Looking at the User Manuals M4A’s are suppose to be alright.

Using Problem Steps Recorder I created a new playlist without any problems. Below are a couple of images from that and I had no problem with drag and drop.

Click on, tap or activate images to enlarge them.

Will add this, this is the Playlist I just created.

I just tried M4A’s too and they do not work. I got the same result as you, a blue line but song will not post to list. See image below.

1 Like

Can’t believe I never knew this! It does not seem to work for WMA files, either.

Thanks so much for your support on this - it’s great to know we have identified the problem (would be even better if WD decided to fix it but I guess you can’t always get what you want!).

My Cloud App desktop for Mac OS 10.11 does not let you build a playlist???

You can not add audio files or put any files into a playlist. Just creates empty playlists?

WD no longer offers a Desktop App for the Mac. I have bunches of FLAC files on the MyCloud drive, and have no way of organizing or easily streaming them.

For Mac OS 10.11, is there an application that will allow Playlisting or audio file organization on MyCloud.

WD apps really are bad!!!

Good Hardware, pathetic software?

Comments?

I create playlist files with iTunes and copy those files to my NAS. A My Cloud is a storage device, not a file creating device!

Just use Plex!