How do i format my wd essential hard drive to FAT32?

Ive tried toformat myWD essential hard drive in computer management and then going to format i only get NTFS and exFAT. the reason i want to format it to FAT32 is so i can use it on my playstation 3 for my media.

How would i go about changing it to FAT32

Thanks

go to your account WD, then update register your product by entering the serial number of your product WD, next click downloads, next click  External USB/FireWire Fat32 Formatting Utility, next download in

Ive tried that on my xp pc and it says that the mem usage is to low or not supported, but its a 320gb memory so i cant understand. am i doing anything wrong?

hi,

how many Gb did you make for FAT32 partition?

HI WELL WINDOWS WONT ALLOW YOU TO FORMAT A HARD DRIVE LAGERS THEN 30GB TO FAT 32

TO FORMAT THE DRIVE TO FAT32 IN A WINDOWS BASE COMPUTER YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD A 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO OR USE A MAC AND FORMAT THE DRIVE TO MSDOSFAT

first time here but i might have the key to alot of peoples problems!!

hope everyone who needs this information sees it.

Not sure if this is known yet by the community or not?

I have managed to clean the entire hard drive and begun using it as a plain drive(no smartware)

here is the link(click language of choice)

http://www.seagate.com/ww/v/index.jsp?locale=en-US&name=MaxBlast_5&vgnextoid=7add8b9c4a8ff010VgnVCM1…

hope this helps!! can now use it on my xbox 360 and ps 3!!!

Does this work for Win 7 as I am trying to format a WD portable terabyte hard drive to work with my laptop.

DJKnowledge1@aol.com