How do I delete a cloud device?

Between my wife and I we have 14 devices utilizing the WD My Cloud.  I have no way of telling which devices are current or old.  I can only add devices.  Can anyone tell me how to delete a device?

Thank you!

Open up your Dashboard and Cloud Access, click on a User name and if you can figure out which devices you want to remove then click on the trash can icon.

The bottom one here on mine won’t delete:

Cloud devices for brent

Brent’s iPhone                                  WD My Cloud        Connected

Windows 7                                         WD My Cloud        Connected

Windows XP                                       WD My Cloud        Connected

Windows 7                                          WD My Cloud       Connected

New Unregistered Device              Code: –                 Expired: Wednesday, December 31, 1969 7:00:00 PM

And this is with the "Connection Status Connected "

I have the same problem with an expired ~New Unregistered device which i cant remove.

Am i correct in assuming this is due to a bug in the system and wont be fixed until there is some kind of system upgrade. Which, apparently, due to the large number of problems, could be some time?

AdgeC wrote:

I have the same problem with an expired ~New Unregistered device which i cant remove.

Am i correct in assuming this is due to a bug in the system and wont be fixed until there is some kind of system upgrade. Which, apparently, due to the large number of problems, could be some time?

Correct.

1 Like