How can I backup my My Cloud to my My Book?

This is still not working for me. After I last posted I let it run for more than a day and I still could not access the My Cloud. I cannot go without access to the data on it My Cloud for more that long so I unplugged the My Book from the My Cloud and rebooted the My Cloud.

BTW: Dashboard>Backups still says Backup Completed (even though I forced it to stop) but this time the Job Report says it finished at 8:45 last night (about 8.5 hours after it started).

I have been doing some more research.

• Internal Backup allows you to choose when to backup.
  • If you use Internal Backup it basically copies the data onto the same drive so that you are limited to using half of the available memory for files and half for backups
  • We already established that if I enable USB Content Availability the memory of the My Book is added to the My Cloud and the My Book shows up as a Share.

Could I enable USB Availability and set up Internal Backup Jobs to backup each of the other shares to the My Book share on different nights? I’m thinking that since the My Book is 3TB and the My Cloud is 2TB that should allow me to still have most of the My Cloud for data…