Hopefully I get better replies Than WD Live

I just bought a WD Hub I am trying to setup I guess movie sheets My Goal scroll through thumbs and see movie info in the background. My setup I have a NAS and 6 separate hardrives no folders inside the hardrives due to the latest WD Live plus firmware got rid of alot of uneeded .jpgs So Basically I have this DVD:/48 Hours.iso I tried taking thumbgen and installing the product as D:/48 Hours.iso_moviesheet I turn on hub and I don’t get the info in the background. I have not setup the hub maybe its a setup problem maybe it’s a file problem. Could someone help with this

Thanks

Terry

tm224 wrote:

I just bought a WD Hub I am trying to setup I guess movie sheets My Goal scroll through thumbs and see movie info in the background. My setup I have a NAS and 6 separate hardrives no folders inside the hardrives due to the latest WD Live plus firmware got rid of alot of uneeded .jpgs So Basically I have this DVD:/48 Hours.iso I tried taking thumbgen and installing the product as D:/48 Hours.iso_moviesheet I turn on hub and I don’t get the info in the background. I have not setup the hub maybe its a setup problem maybe it’s a file problem. Could someone help with this

Thanks

Terry

I’m pretty sure it’s only the TV Live and Live Plus that support movie sheets and that’s only with custom firmware. I used to own a TV Live, but can’t see any means to get my Live Hub to support movie sheets, at least until someone provides some form of custom firmware for it.

Then what is up with all these templates on the other forum that is what I am trying to do Maybe its not a movie sheet but another file I am positive the hub does what I want to do I am probably explaining it diferently Thanks for replying

Movie sheets with the *latest version* of ThumbGen are supported on the hub IF you use the modied themes designed for movie sheets.

The themeing section of this forum is all about this stuff… take a read.

I just seen that I will post there thanks you