Home assistant on DL2100

hi how do I get home assistant on my DL2100. in their website it can be downloaded to Synology can we have it too. Thanks

Never herd of this. Is it like Alexa or Google Home assistant? Heck, just get an Alexa device or Google Home they are inexpensive and likely do more and easier.

I am trying home assistant on my PI3 add a mic and speaker and you have alexa :slight_smile: So it says

Thanks Gramps, so like I said, get Alexa devices and/or Google Homes and put them in many rooms so lights etc can be controlled from many places in the house. Been using Alexa since Day One it appeared. I even have Alexa asking Plex to play music from my WD NAS nowadays.

Last thing I want to do is run another home assistant from my NAS or set it up.

Got it loaded on the PI3 but to enable Alexa or google is terrible. Gave up

2 Likes

Gave up on what? The app on Pi, or Alexa or Google??

the thing on PI
Now I am just trying to get alexa to show my ip cameras with no luck. But she will give me the weather

Good luck!

Thanks for all the comment. Mike i need to
Add home assistant for my home security Alexa will not send me notification to my phone if my door is open or my motion sensor triggers. I though WD had an app for that.

How did you get Alexa to play your WD music.
Thanks.

Well, there is always Bluetooth from Phone to Alexa, and for a rocking good time using Plex, here is the complete road map.

Any body knows then how to get MQTT on DL2100. Really need it to run my home automation