Highly dissapointed and frustrated

I registered on purpose (or rather, recovered the account because I forgot I already registered at the time) just to express my frustration I’m going through with this WD product. It’s terrible, from the slow performance of the hdd as well as the poor software implementation. I was even planning on making some storage available for my company but that got impossible right away after I discovered this doesnt sync and update a folder inside the Cloud to different computers, as well as the fact that now I can’t even create Share links because “WD will be back shortly”. I’m pretty sure it was an automatic update the app does from time to time that screwed this, and here I am now, reinstalling software from a Cloud device that doesn’t work as expected… It’s bad enough It doesn’t do what it should be doing in the best optimized way, and now I also have to troubleshoot it. I’m sorry if I sound rather harsh but I’m really dissapointed. please take this as constructive criticism and improve the software and the way this product works or else unfortunatly I will never look back and ever buy any WD product again.

A very disappointed client.

1 Like

There are a lot of us that feel like you over here.

And obviously it is not improving after two years…

1 Like

WD you should feel highly ashamed.

1 Like