Hgst hus726060ale610

He comprado una unidad hgst modelo hus726060ale610 de 6TB de capacidad, y aunque venía con su bolsa plateada al vacio, parece un disco reparado por Hitachi. La velocidad es bastante baja (lectura=80/Escritura=72) conectado a USB3, además le paso el CrystalDiskInfo y me detecta la capacidad pero no me detecta el buffer de 128 MB. A que puede ser debido esto, puede tener algun problema interno?. Venía sin formatear y lo he formateado a NTFS. Alguien tiene idea de porque no aparece el buffer y porque va tan lento en lectura y escritura? Gracias.

I bought a htst unit hus726060ale610 of 6TB capacity, and although it came with its silver bag in the void, it looks like a disc repaired by Hitachi. The speed is quite low (read = 80 / write = 72) connected to USB3, I also pass the CrystalDiskInfo and I detect the capacity but I do not detect the buffer of 128 MB. To what can this be due, may have some internal problem ?. It came unformatted and I formatted it to NTFS. Does anyone have any idea why the buffer does not appear and why it is so slow in reading and writing? Thank you

Maybe you should try contacting HGST’s Technical Support about this.

To Contact HGST for Technical Support