Helpful program for renaming (TheRenamer)

Ok here is a program i use to rename all my files, i have uploaded a demo video of what it does and the settings im personally using. I use it whenever i download a new series or when i let my temp movie folder build up over a time, i think you will find it very useful and i have posted the link in the video and below the link incase others already know about it!

http://youtu.be/gIJBSHgDAHk

www.therenamer.com

Nice, will test this tonight.

Glad you like i showed my settings so you can see how i use it, but if you have any isses let me know and i’ll see if i can help and/or just check utube for other helpful vids unless u work it out =)

Total Commander’s Multi Rename Tool rules.

Techflaws wrote:

Total Commander’s Multi Rename Tool rules.

Please post a video of total commanders multi rename tool doing what TheRenamer does other wise i fail to see what the point in your post unless your just trolling???

Nice

Xoligy wrote:

Please post a video of total commanders multi rename tool doing what TheRenamer does other wise i fail to see what the point in your post unless your just trolling???

Trolling as in providing a link to a page that does not work? Or trolling as in posting unrelated spam to a forum that should be moderated anyway? Nice illegal downloads you got there, BTW.

1 Like

Thank you yet you still havent answerd my question unless your unable to?

And i mean trolling as in posting a program that does not do anything like this one as in a waste of a post and boosting your post count wo yes its a spam post Kudos to you there sir!

@ Xoligy

Thanks for the info about about “The Renamer” im sure people with TV Shows will appreciate the info.

Here is a working link to the Site you posted at the top of thread.

http://www.therenamer.com/

Thanks Joey, i didnt know the link was broke will correct now it allows for editing, seems there was a space at the end but why that has “broke” the link i dont know all i can think is bad forum programming never happened before :confused: