HELP - recover My Book Duo deleted partition

Hi,

I have a My Book Duo (Starts with WDBLWE, two hard drives inside) on Windows-10, Duo own password protected, RAID-0 mode for fast speed. The Duo hardware and the two hard drives are working perfectly.

One day, when I install Windows, within Windows installer, I accidentally selected the Duo drive and deleted its partition. I noticed the mistake immediately and stopped any writing actions on the Duo (no format and no data writing of Windows installer afterwards). The drives become un-recognizable in Windows, but I ignore it and just used WD utility to turn off the drive own password protection.

Is there any way I could recover the Duo data? Either WD utility or maybe using some other third-party software? Help is really appreciated. Thank you.

Hi ok2020,

You can recover the data by contacting the WD Authorized third party Data recovery partners.

Please refer to the link to find the contact details.

Please note: WD does not provide Data recovery.

Hello OK2020,
Data on your Western Digital My Book external hard drive partition data might be lost but you can possibly get them back. They are just marked as inaccessible data on your drive. When data loss happens, you just need to look for professional data recovery programs like Western Digital data recovery, stellar data recovery professional, recoverit, etc. You can download their trial version and run on your my book drive. If you are able to see data in preview, you can recover it easily. Thanks

Thank you, I may try that as a last resort. I know the rate they charge per data are huge, LOL

Thank you, I will take a look on those software program, if I could ‘preview’ it from those recovery program, I have huge chance to recover the data.

Hi, maybe you can try third party like Bitwar Data Recovery, which helped me recover my work document in simple steps.