Help or tutorial?

Hi guys

I hope that someone is willing to help me out. I have bought the WD Streaming Media Player 2 weeks ago and I have been searching like crazy on how to install a theme and get it to work. I have figured out how to use thumbgen, but I wanna use custom covers for the movies, how big do they have to be? Also what’s the difference between Moviesheet and XML ?

I can’t seem to find a good tutorial on how to get a custom theme to work and how you get custom bacdrops etc to appear with you movie… Maybe your HDD needs to have a specific folder structure?

What themes would you suggest using on a SMP? 

The coco ones seems nice but it doesn’t work (well) on a SMP. I installed Mochi Shade WIP 3 and it actually doesn’t work how it’s suppossed to, I probably did do something wrong.

Geesh I feel like a noobie XD. I have been googling about it for almost 2 weeks with no luck…

Edit: I also wanted to test the SMP and I put on a music video on it and the audio isn’t in sync with the video, it’s an avi and the audio is mpeg…

Check if the instructions on the link below help. 

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/Mojo-1-12-01-MS-UPDATE-11-07-11/m-p/213476/message-uid/213476#U213476.