Help me recover my recently died dog photos

Recently I found an old WD external drive model WD1600U017-005. BTW, I´m using Asus ZenBook with Win10.

Even though the light turns on, blue light, the system doesn´t show the drive; I try to download the drives, installed but nothing. Also, try reinstalling the “other devices” USB win driver, but nether.

I´m asking for this help because my 16yo dog, Huno, just died yesterday, and we can recover all his photos, and I´m sure this drive has some.

Sorry if this is not the correct category.

Thank you all for any help.

1 Like

Hello,

Please refer to the following KBA article: Cannot Find My WD Drive on Windows or macOS
and please be informed that WD does not provide any data recovery services, However you can contact our preferred data recovery partners for data recovery related services using the following link:
Data Recovery Service Providers

1 Like

To recover your data here I suggest you to try a reliable data recovery software like Stellar Data Recovery that will surely gonna help you recover your precious data from the affected drive!

You can also try Stellar Data Recovery Free Edition software to check the recoverable files without paying anything. It will also enables you to recover up to 1 GB data absolutely free!

1 Like

Good luck! I just had my phone stolen but luckily I’ve been backing up to cloud so I’m now trying so hard to retrieve my pets pics and having issues w- 2 step verify w/ no phone :paw_prints::paw_prints: