HellI3ond's Hub Corn 2.0 Theme + Moviesheets

HellI3ond has made an excellent theme Corn Hub 2.0.

Some people have requested it to work with moviesheets.

I have modified the gallery view to work with moviesheets. I also edited the Homescreen “Services” button. It was spelled “Servises”. I have also modified the folder view screen to have 3 rows 5 icons as per requested.

This Modified theme can be located here. This theme is better used with each movie in its own folder.

If you want to just replace the modified files:

1. .wd_tv\theme\Hub Corn 2.0\image\Gallery\gallery_view_metadata_bg.png

2. .wd_tv\theme\Hub Corn 2.0\image\Gallery\gallery_view_metadata_no_art_folder.png

3. .wd_tv\theme\Hub Corn 2.0\image\main_services_icon_n.png

4. .wd_tv\theme\Hub Corn 2.0\rv_gallery_browse_page.xml

Big props to HellI3ond for an awesome theme and providing a great base for editing.

1 Like

EXCELLENT WORK DRIZZT!! WILL DOWNLOAD AND TRY OUT SOON…

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT AS I AM A DEDICATED MOVIESHEET MAN WHO IS VERY RELUCTANT TO GIVE THEM UP!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Great work, much appreciated

I just noticed that you say that this works better with each movie in its own folder!!??!!

Is this correct, as i have all movies in category folders so that the moviesheet concept works better?

yes. what mean as such

Action(folder)

-Movie1(folder)

–Movie1.jpg(moviesheet)

–Movie1.mkv

–Movie1.xml

-Movie2(folder)

–Movie2.jpg(moviesheet)

–Movie2.mkv

–Movie2.xml

Comedy(folder)

-Movie1(folder)

–Movie1.jpg(moviesheet)

–Movie1.mkv

–Movie1.xml

-Movie2(folder)

–Movie2.jpg(moviesheet)

–Movie2.mkv

–Movie2.xml

oh ok, so you like the ‘two click and play movie’ option? I prefer the one click and play option hence our different folder/ movie structure!

Any how i don’t think this will have any affect upon your modded theme of hubcorn. thanks again Drizzt

I am not using this theme. I made the modifications as per request. If I can spend some more time with it and figure out how Joey does the coding for pulling the icons from the right of the sheet and puts it at the bottom then it can be used without individual folders.

Currently it can be used with all movies together in genre but you cant see what you are changing to till you get to the moviesheet.