HDD 1 TB Caviar Black WD1001FALS

Hello. I bought this hard drive 9 months ago it worked fine till today, sudden my pc restarted and it didn’t want to boot from my hard disk,  when i entered in the bios the hard disk was ok. then i tried to reinstall the windows but the hard disk partitions didn’t appear in the windows installer. so i’ve changed the sata connector’s but no luck, then i’ve put the hard disk on another pc, the same problem but in the windows  in device manager the hard disk was there but the partitions no, i’ve installed the Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows and i runed the quick test and extended test and both failed. The ideea is that i don’t want to lose all the data that is on the hard drive. Can someone give me an advice?

Test Option: QUICK TEST
Model Number: WDC WD1001FALS-00E8B0

Firmware Number: 05.00K05
Capacity: 1000.20 GB
SMART Status: PASS
Test Result: FAIL
Test Error Code: 06-Quick Test on drive 1 did not complete! Status code = 06 (Failed servo and/or seek test element), Failure Checkpoint = 97 (Unknown Test) SMART self-test did not complete on drive 1!
Test Time: 23:49:30, November 14, 2010
Test Option: EXTENDED TEST
Model Number: WDC WD1001FALS-00E8B0

Firmware Number: 05.00K05
Capacity: 1000.20 GB
SMART Status: PASS
Test Result: FAIL
Test Error Code: 08-Too many bad sectors detected.
Test Time: 00:08:17, November 15, 2010

Please do not mention serial no in any of your post.

Model no is enough to get advise.

Serial no can be misused .

try connecting the hard disk on other computer and try software like getdataback