Harmony remote and 'options' button

I have setup my Harmony 700 remote with the default download settings from the Logitech website through ‘My Harmony’

There seems to be no button for the ‘options’ button like on the WD remote. This button I need to add the metadata.

Can anyone help? Thanks

You have to use the learning function and add the Option button to the virtual buttons on the display.

The command is already in the database so you do not have get the remote to learn it, you just have to assign Options to a button on the Harmony Remote via the Customize Buttons menu.

For the Harmony 525 I used the Info button to be the Options equivalent.

Harmony One here,

Have the latest firmware, everything is working fine, i can add the option button or any button anywhere on my controller.

Check if you have the latest updates !

Here is the exact way…

Go to  http://myharmony.com/

Before you begin, connect your Harmony remote to your computer using the USB cable provided. Log in to your Harmony account and complete the following steps:

From the Home page, click  Change or Fix What a Button Does.

The page displays information about how the buttons on your Harmony remote are currently mapped. Nice to see as a reference to possible buttons you had use of but were not aware of.

THE “OPTION” “EJECT” AND “HOME” BUTTONS ARE SHOWN AS NOT ASSIGNED ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF YOUR SCREEN.

To change a button assignment, click and drag a command from the Commands list (right side of screen) onto the desired button (on shown image of remote on the left side of your screen).

I used the unused colored A, B, C, D buttons on my remote…You can use what you want and is available.

Done!

Harmony one here also, works great and very easy to add custom buttons.