Hard disk not working

I have WD MY Passport hard disk. But i am unable to open it on any system. Unlocker asking for password. As i am entering password no disk is being shown

It means you are entering the right password and there is no issue in unlocking the drive. But after entering the password your drive is not showing in Windows explorer. So in this case first just go to disk management and check whether your drive is showing there not. If it is showing there then check what is the status of the drive.

Dear,

Your understanding regarding issue is correct,
In the disc management it is showing disc unallocated. Please find attached file regarding status screenshot

Regards,
Rajesh khajuria

Dear,

Your understanding regarding issue is correct,
In the disc management it is showing disc unallocated. Please find attached file regarding status screenshot.

Regards,
Rajesh khajuria

I have checked the device at multiple computer,
And i can’t format it as i have data stored in it & i want to retrieve it first.
First priority is how i can get stored data. 2nd is to repair hard disk.

Hi khajuria33,

Your drive is showing unallocated status means, that it has lost its file system and now become inaccessible. In this case, you need data recovery software first to retrieve your data. You can download Stellar Free data recovery software to see if that can help you out. This software is available free of cost and can recover data free up to 1 GB. After successful data recovery, use diskpart to format your drive and then create the fresh partition.