Had Enough of WD

My 1tb broke for no reason, spent 16hrs trying to fix it with every solution, eventually (don’t know how) got into my music, I thought it had been fixed, tried to remove it again it freezes & goes from MY BOOK to DRIVE so I uninstalled it & now when I plug it in the light comes on but it won’t read it what so ever @ all, no smartware no drive no nothing…

THANKS WD for a 3mth old TB HD that has screwed up cheers for cosing me over $7000 worth of my DJ Mixing MP3s, bunch of arseholes, multi million dollar company & you can’t get your products right, Will I be reimbursed for my music no I won’t, stick this ■■■■ up where the sun don’t shine, I am taking it back getting my money back & buying a different brand, my only regret is not checking this website before buying it coz not just this site but 1000s on the WEB have the same trouble…

Why release such ■■■■ technology only to scam people’s hard earned money…

Thanks WD you will never see my money ever again

David

The first one I bought was screwed up. It asked me for a password as soon as I plugged it in to the computer (I hadn’t even set up the drive yet for a password to be set). Phone support told me to take it back to the store and get another one. I did. The second one let me set it up, but I’m not too happy with it. Another encrypted hard drive I bought a few years ago (will withhold the name, so you don’t think this is spam) was a lot easier to use. It’s a few years old and i’ve never had a problem with it.