Guides mangled by forum software change

Could someone please repost the init.d scripts from nfodiz’s couchpotato and transmission installation guides, as the recent change in the forum software has trashed them. Thank you.

What are the software changes within the WD Community you are referring to?

I refer to these software installation guides:

The sections that hold the code you need to paste in to nano to create the startup scripts are trashed, presumably because the software that renders this forum has been changed at some point recently.

So basically what I’m asking for is for someone who installed transmission or couchpotato according to these guides to paste the contents of their /etc/init.d/couchpotato or /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon files in here so i can reconstruct the guides for myself and other users. Thanks.

It is there, it is just one long line that you can cut paste and edit.
Or just compare it with the default one before deleting it as specified on guide.

If you do not want to, just compare it with one from the internet such as transmission settings.json on openele · GitHub.
Plenty more out there if you do not like that one.

Added:
Or here, which is an active post, sample file there as well

Is the file i’m interested in, I backed up my own settings.json. Cheers.

Doh! My bad, sorry.
Nope, I do not have that file.

I’m using this to start transmission 2.82 at boot up if anyone needs it. If anyone can tell if there’s anything wrong with it then I’d be happy to hear it