[GUIDE] Debrick a MyBookLive DUO

Thank you very much, DriveAngel ! You did a fantastic job. You made an old grandpa (that’s me) so happy! You even can’t imagine how much good things you’ve done for me. Previously I spent so much time (since February) trying to debrick My 2012 MBLD 6TB.
And finally, with your help, I made everything working perfectly.
(I didn’t need to preserve my data, because I do additional backup copies.)
I didn’t have an empty USB flash drive. So I used an old SATA HDD for images, connecting it along with the target Disk A, then Disk B to my desktop-PC, one at a time. I was running Clonezilla from CD.
My both original 3TB drives A and B are old and have errors with “yellow” warning in CristalDiskInfo SMART. Despite of this, the installation was successful. I was impatient, and first tried just Disk A. and bingo! It became accessible in several minutes (with red light). During this hard time I stay home, and don’t have an opportunity to buy new hard drives. The PC parts I ordered online on March the 3d and later, - are still in transit. - No delivery. But so far, I am good, (experimenting with a new single 6TB Seagate on MBLD, that I have got on sale, and keep it as a spare).
Thank you very much again for the help, for your great instructions !