Goodbye Everyone!

Hello everyone,

It had been a real nice experience for me to share ideas and learn something new while moving forward with this community. But I never enthralled with so called Smartware and I have witnessed many inexperienced WD product users either get stranded or lose their irreplaceable data by using this backup option or drive lock feature. I have tried many occasions to introduce an alternative way of “Backing Up” their data which can be retrieved to any PC or to Mac at their will. But some evil entities in here constantly criticizing these methods and promoting troublesome and handicapped Smartware. Therefore I have reluctantly decided to say farewell to this community on this day.

Good Luck & Goodbye!

1 Like

Hello Mabkay,

I believe this is an opened forum and everybody is allowed to express their own opinions. However, this doesn’t means that someone is ‘‘criticizing’’ what you say and what you don’t.  Forums are designed to discuss about our experiences and to learn the best way of making our lives easier and our memories protected. Therefore, if someone do not share your opinions, is not a personal problem and to be honest calling someone as an ‘‘evil entities’’ is somehow disrespectful.  

Furthermore, you’ve been a great help for many users, so, why are you leaving the forum?. Because not everybody says ‘‘I agree’’ when you post something… That doesn’t make sense to me.

Hope I can see another post from you soon helping someone.

Regards,

Mabkay wrote:

Hello everyone,

It had been a real nice experience for me to share ideas and learn something new while moving forward with this community. But I never enthralled with so called Smartware and I have witnessed many inexperienced WD product users either get stranded or lose their irreplaceable data by using this backup option or drive lock feature. I have tried many occasions to introduce an alternative way of “Backing Up” their data which can be retrieved to any PC or to Mac at their will. But some evil entities in here constantly criticizing these methods and promoting troublesome and handicapped Smartware. Therefore I have reluctantly decided to say farewell to this community on this day.

Good Luck & Goodbye!

Oh come on Dude!!!

You’ve helped a lot of people in here :frowning:

We’ll miss you :frowning:

We all will miss your outstanding help on the forum farewell friend.