Get info for TV series

Ok, so I have a drive full of movies, everything working fine, and 9 times out of 10 it gets the cover art and movie info perfectly.  But what about tv series?  I have for example all 7 seasons of supernatural so far, and no matter how I name the files or split them into different folders by season, it refuses to get the cover art. Is there some magical naming convention I need to be following? Or is this the point where I’m forced into looking into manual moviesheets and themes bacause I’m so darned **bleep** about his kind of thing lol.

Also, I purchased a WD TV Live Streaming Media Player, to go with my hub, but no cover art shows up on that, I take it because its using the twonky server from the hub that none is sent? And it’s not meant to be displaying art?

Supernatural.S01E01.xxx

for example…

I take it because its using the twonky server from the hub that none is sent?

That’s correct…  But you can use it via Network Share, as well, and that will work…

1 Like

Brilliant. Ok this now generates images and data for all my tv  episodes, and the media streamer now going via share and not twonky see’s them :smiley: Hurrah !!!

Is it possible to theme the SMP? I’m using Alaska on the hub, its very lightweight and fast, can this also be used on the SMP?