For 3rd year running. Not a hickup. It just sits there churning files as it should be together with its backup (a Seagate 3 TB USB 3.0 expansion box). It is set to auto updates and it just works. Except for the last update when it reverted back to DHCP. I only noticed when I couldn’t connect, I just reconfigured it back to static IP and all is fine. I actually I had no idea it updated its OS, until I looked here.
Interface is sleeker, and faster. I haven’t used any app yet. Actually I don’t use any app. I just use secure FTP as posted here by jamalayka or Hamalaya in the FAQ or something like that LOL.
Drive seems fine as ever, sleeps when it should be and it emails me its backup status.
I use the IOS app, it is faster I noticed.