Gdock ev connect to Imac2017 with windows10 : nothing

Hello,

I have the acquisition of a GDock ev, I plug it using a thunderbolt adapter} thunderbolt 3 on my imac2017 with winodws10 installed. I install the windows drivers provided on your site. Nothing happens.
I managed to format Gdrive ev 1To harddisk without problems.

I need help, thanks.

Deckmaster

Bonjour,

J’ai fait l’acquisition d’un GDock ev, je le branche à l’aide d’un adaptateur thunderbolt } thunderbolt 3 sur mon imac2017 avec winodws10 installé. J’ai installer les pilotes pour windows fournis sur votre site. Il ne se passe rien.
J’ai réussi à formater les disques durs Gdrive ev 1To sans problème.

J’ai besoin d’aide, merci.

Deckmaster

If you were able to format the drive then you don’t need drivers.

Effectivement, j’ai pu formater les disques durs à l’aide de l’assistant formatage et le câble USB 3.
Lorsque je mets les disques durs dans le Gdock, il ne passe rien.
Est ce le bon adaptateur?

Indeed, I was able to format the hard disks using the formatting wizard and the USB cable 3.
When I put the hard drives in the Gdock, it does not happen.
Is this the right adapter?

No, that is a mini display adapter. You cannot use a single cable to convert TB3 to TB2. It requires an actual adapter. Apple makes one but its only support on Apple computers.

Ok, je viens de commander le cable de Apple. Je devrais le recevoir dans quelques jours. Je vous tiens au courant après avoir tester. Merci à vous.

A bientôt.

Ok, I just ordered the Apple cable. I should receive it in a few days. I’ll let you know after testing. Thank you.

See you soon.

De retour.

J’ai reçu l’adaptateur thunderbolt } thunderbolt 3, je viens de le tester.

Le Gdock et les disque dur sont bien reconnu par le Imac 2017 et Win10

Rydia, merci pour votre assistance.

Back.

I received the thunderbolt adapter 3, I just tested it.

The Gdock and the disc are well recognized by the Imac 2017 and Win10

Rydia, thank you for your help.