G-SPEED Studio XL logical drive disappeared, possible to recover?

My drive stopped mounting, so I took a look at the G-RAID Software Utility and can see that all 8 of its 8Tb drives show up in the Physical Drive List, the array exists in the Disk Array tab, but when I look for the Logical Drive it says “There are no configured logical drives in the subsystem”.

I have no idea what could have caused the logical drive to disappear, but is there a way to bring it back and get access to my data since the drives and array are all online?

I ran the gspeed2util and saved the output of all of these commands, in case such information is of use:
subsys -v
enclosure -v
ctrl -v
phydrv -v
array -v
logdrv -v
smart -v
event
event -l nvram

I see nothing in the output of those commands that jumps out at me as a reason the logical drive would have disappeared. There are a lot of “Enclosure temperature is above the warning threshold” events but I believe them to be in error as the room in which the drive lives is air conditioned, there are other g-speed RAIDs adjacent to the drive that are not reporting temperature errors, and I have fans aimed past the back of the drives to increase ventilation. The back of the enclosure feels cool.

Thanks for any ideas.

Related question – regardless why the logical drive went away (I’m now pondering whether I might have accidentally deleted it while I was doing that operation on 13 G-SPEED Shuttles) is it perhaps possible to create a new logical drive without initializing its contents, such that if it happens to be the same settings as the original my data would become accessible again? I believe the 8 8Tb drives were just set up as a standard RAID-5.

This person’s experience with old data showing up in a new logical drive that had the settings of the old drive makes me think it might be possible for me to create the logical drive again with the original settings and have my data reveal itself again. But I don’t know if it would be best to create the logical drive from the command line or using the G-RAID Utility graphic user interface.