G-Speed Studio R change from RAID 5 to RAID 10

Received new G-Speed Studio R 12TB today. It is setup as RAID 5, and I want to change to RAID 10, but nothing responds in G-Speed Studio software utility. The lock is open but cannot access any of the Wizard options, cannot create a new disk array, etc. All these buttons are greyed out.

Since I did not get any assistance here, read the entire 119 page manual, and still could not find a solution to reconfiguring my drive from RAID5 to RAID10, I decided to look on the G-Technology YouTube channel, and found an example that made it very clear. I had to delete the existing Disk Array, set up a new Array and logical Drive in RAID 10! Nowhere in the manual did I see those simple instructions, but glad I finally figured it out, and can get on with my video editing project.

Hi Guys, I have installed the GSPEED STUDIO on Windows 10. I am using the GSTUDIO software and it opens in my browser. I am trying to change my RAID from RAID 5 to RAID 10 but all the options are greyed out in the interface. I cannot change any settings either - I can only view - all options in the software are greyed out. Could someone please help.

Rashid, I had the same issue, and solved it by following instructions in a video on the G-Tecnology YouTube channel. Can you see my post above? If not, here is what I wrote:
I decided to look on the G-Technology YouTube channel, and found an example that made it very clear. I had to delete the existing Disk Array, set up a new Array and logical Drive in RAID 10!

Thanks Patrick. My problem is that all the options on the Studio utility are greyed out. I dont get the option to change any settings. It feels like the interface is locked on Windows 10.

Rashid, you must delete the existing array, and then it will not be greyed out anymore, and you can set up a new Raid 10 array. Please watch that video, and you will see how it is done.

Patrick has been helping greatly and he is correct you must first delete the existing array before creating a new one.

However there might be a step missed here. In order for you to be able to make changes to any part of the RAID you need to log into the software with your system’s Administrative account. If you are logging in with another account that doesn’t have Admin privileges then you will not be able to make changes.

Hi Guys, I have tried everything but nothing seems to work to solve my problem.

Rashid if you are still having issues I recommend calling in to our support to seek assistance.