G-Speed Studio 12TB and G-Raid Studio 6TB Raid Setting

Hello! Please excuse my english… I´m going to configure my G-Speed Studio 12TB (Thunderbolt 2) and
my G-Raid Studio 6TB (Thunderbolt 2). I need some advice on the raid setting.
I’m planning the image editing (Photoshop / Lightroom) directly on the
G-Speed 12TB to do. So I want to copy and edit all photos on it. (System remains on the intern SSD on the iMac!)
My “Setup”: iMac 27 ", 32GB, system currently: Mac OS 10.9.5 but will be Sierra (10.12.6): IS SIERRA (10.12.6) PROBLEM FREE WITH MY CONFIGURATION? I HAVE READ THAT HIGH SIERRA (10.13.2) IS STILL NOT COMPLETE AND SURE WITH RAID SYSTEMS … Mount problems etc.

What I plan:
Configure G-Speed Studio 12 TB as Raid 10 (OR AS RAID 1**?) I THINK THESE 6TB SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT FOR MANY YEARS.
and configure G-Raid Studio 6 TB as JBOD and then do the backup on this 6 TB JBOD (with Carbon Copy Cloner or TimeMachine). WOULD THIS BE SO THINKABLE
?**
WOULD THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS BE OK**?**

And: Which is the the correct utility-installer file (the best choice) for G-Speed Studio 12 TB (Thunderbolt) with Sierra 10.12.6: G_SPEED_Software_Utility_200520016.dmg or G_SPEED_Studio_Software_Utility_200520010.dmg or gsu-mac.zip ?

I must have set up my system in no more than 4 days.
Thank you and best regards, Michael

The G-Speed Studio you will want to leave as is out of the box as a RAID5 unit. The G-RAID Studio you can convert to RAID1 if you wish to have a mirror copy.

G-Speed Studio software for Mac OS 10.12.x+

Thank you Rydia!
I actually wanted to know if my plan could work like this:
Configure G-Speed Studio 12 TB as Raid 10 (OR AS RAID 1 better?) I THINK THESE 6TB SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT FOR MANY YEARS.
And configure G-Raid Studio 6 TB as JBOD and then do the backup on this 6 TB JBOD (with Carbon Copy Cloner or TimeMachine). WOULD THIS BE SO THINKABLE?**
WOULD THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS (JBOD…) BE OK**?**

Thank you and best regards, Michael

I would recommend using RAID10 over JBOD in this situation. It will have higher performance also.