I’m a bit in panic here.
Came to the office this morning and had a message on the iMac saying I did not properly eject the speed shuttle. It’s the thunderbolt 3 version with EV port.
Now this is what I can tell you:
- won’t mount
- LEDs of HDDs in Port 5 and 6 flashing red several time per second
- LED above G-Logo is solid red
- configurator won’t find the device
- I don’t recall what RAID system I set it up as. But I believe it is RAID5.
- The RedMag Mini Reader works
- The both HDDs won’t work in other slots either
- took one of the hdds out and connected it to a sharkoon reader. Dialogue: drive can’t be read by mac.
Please help me!