G speed es "disk not readable" on new Mac

Hi, I have a G-speed es running RAID 1 that was setup by someone else on an old Mac running Lion. The RAID is pretty full, I have tried connecting it to a newer Mac now running High Sierra and the error “disk not readable by this computer” comes up. I’ve attached a screenshot of what Disk Utility is showing. Would really appreciate any help. Thanks!

The eS is a 4 bay unit and the RAID options would have been 0 or 5. RAID1 isn’t really an option. But it looks like you have 8 drives listed there.

The eS also required a very specific RAID controller card and it only worked on older Mac Pro units due to the requirement of a controller card. The Highpoint RocketRAID 2314. If it is being attached via a generic controller or through a eSATA card or box then it will not be able to maintain any RAID semblance unless it was configured over Disk Utility and a software RAID.

All these variables bring this out of our support also as the device is long since legacy and support for our qualification ended on 10.8.x