G Drive slim SSD USB-C not recognised by Mac

I have had my 1TB G Drive Slim SSD USB-C for 3 months, it had been working as expected until a few days ago in which it is not being recognised by my Mac. It cannot be located under Disk Utility or Finder however it does show up underneath About This Mac>System Report>USB. The LED on the drive still illuminates when connected to the computer, illumination is constant with no blinking as it was when the drive was working. Exact same symptoms when connected to different computers with different cables.

Since the drive is still obviously powering up and being recognised at the most basic level is there anything I can do to repair the disk or at the very least salvage the data so it can be transferred onto another drive? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

With what you’re seeing on the System Report it sounds like the USB interface on the enclosure is fine but the drive itself might not be powering up entirely inside due to failure.

Under warranty we can replace the drive but if you are interested in the data you would need to try to get access to the drive prior to sending it in. You could have a tech or yourself open the enclosure and try the drive in another enclosure to see if it is the drive itself.