G Drive 10TB ejecting while using ChronoSync from backing up a LaCie external HD

I have a brand new 15" MacBook Pro maxed out in every category; 2 - 3 weeks old. I have two multi-port dongles attached on either side of my MacBook. One that is connected to a LaCie external HD and one connected to the G Drive 10TB HD. I am using ChronoSync software to back the one up to the other. Ever since I’ve tried using Chrono Sync on the new laptop it hasn’t worked; error messages, the G Drive ejects, etc. I have spoken w Apple who says it’s not an Apple issue. I have spoken with Chrono Sync who has no solution. I’m stuck. There was an Apple security update on April 7th which I’m guessing might be causing conflicts.

Has anyone else out there had this issue? I spoke w a woman before here for G Technology who said that I am the only one to have this issue. Hard to believe but I’ll go w it for now…

Anyone?

Did you ever fix this problem?. I am thinking about buying ChronoSync for creating a photo backup systems for two G Drives, one the Master and one the Clone, either over firewire or create a little NAS via my Netgear router.

Do both your drives use external DC power?

Cheers/Bruce

Only the mobile drives are bus powered. The G-DRIVEs that are desktop drives use external power.