FW Version 02.10.302 (9/10/2015)

I was just notified today (9/23) via my DL2100 dashboard.  It has been out for 10 days, so has anyone installed it and are there any issues?  I have no issues with previous FW, so not in any rush to install this unless it is OK. 

Make sure you take a back-up of your configuration after the update. Two noticable changes is that there is a USB Content Availability option and the power scheduler is different, but still does not power-up the NAS at the scheduled time.  (WD are aware of this issue.)

Who knows, my vote would be to wait.  It was supposedly offered a while back.  I checked the other day and it said there were none.  Now mine says available and I clicked update and it said it is up to date.

No clue

Yea, my Home screen check says it is available, but the Settings FW check says I am up to date.  Yes, best to wait.

I have install it from day 1 and have no problems so far.

Must restart it 3 times before it goes smooth…

Try the power scheduler.  I’m interested if it’ll power-up the NAS after a scheduled shut-down.

On mine the power scheduler will shut-down the DL4100, but it won’t configure it to turn on as at the designated hour.

Bratzz wrote:

I have install it from day 1 and have no problems so far.

Must restart it 3 times before it goes smooth…