FUNNY STORY with my hub

OK so i got everything working great thanks to many ppls in here :slight_smile:

I happen to add a kids movie folder with about 20 dvd rips in it, all sysc’d great to internal hd,

i happen to goto my photos and see a photo of a dvd rip cover art. so i delete it.

i go back to my kids dvd rip folder and it allll gone ???WTH was this about lol

plz advise

mike

If I understand, you said you deleted the folder… Pics and DVDs in the same fold, so you deleted all of it.

no no, i deleted the pic inside the photo folder, it was a pic of a dvdrip cover. i dono why it was added into the photo folder.

i deleted it and went back to my videos and the whole kids dvd rip folder was gone

Probably not gone, Just not listed correctly by the hub any more because of a bug in software.

Go into setup, system, and find that place to “Clear media library”. This will cause the hub to completely rebuild the list of media it finds on the internal storage. With luck this will do it.

This happened to me a couple of times. I was deleting or moving some music and/or photos, and then all of a sudden the videos were not all listed any more.

ok thanks i will try this.

wiiman wrote:

no no, i deleted the pic inside the photo folder, it was a pic of a dvdrip cover. i dono why it was added into the photo folder.

i deleted it and went back to my videos and the whole kids dvd rip folder was gone

Coverart images ARE pictures, so they will show up under the Photos index.