Folder thumbnails

nice work drizzt

I wish these came with a transparent background, instead of white.

A BIG kudos to Drizzt09 for all his very obliging work on the Folder Thumbs for everyones requests!!!

Nice one Drizzt, keep up the good work.

PS. LMFAO for the beginning with P and ending with N with a little OR in the middle request!!Ā  Very funny. :smileyvery-happy:

I put in a request to the Hub folks to allow for the use of pngā€™s for folders, not many people voted it up, perhaps you could, I think it would be a great improvement and amĀ  sure it would be easy to implement by them.

png for folders

I have re-done all the folder icons. See first post for updates

@HomerJ I made the vote a long time ago, just never responded. Hope it becomes available.

1 Like

can you convert History, War and Concert please

thanks

yogi99 wrote:

can you convert History, War and Concert please

thanks

in which version 1 or 2?

**Edit** nevermind, both have been updated

OK been bored and cant sleep so I racked off a new Version 3. See the 1st post.

I also thought about this version too. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can do the rest.

Yes!!!

Its greatā€¦ nice work

Heres my version of folder icons for anyone who wants them.

Ā 

Download:Ā  HERE

UPDATE: Had the wrong link, it is now fixed.

dhadleymail,

Nice. Did you make them, or did you just find them somewhere?

No need to find the template, I was just curious weather they were of your own design.Ā 

Good work!

The Template ( oldPosters-MAKER.psd ) can be found hereā€¦

http://www.fiinixdesign.eu/bonus/xbmc.php

Along with the original Genre Poster Pack ( MovieGenrePoster-Pack-Digitalhigh.rar )

Original Author: Carlos Nabb

@Tinwarble: I love the steel background

@Firetix: Version 4 has been generated and added to 1st post

@Joey: thanks for sharing the link. Nice to have alternatives

dhadleymailļ»æ,Ā if you are using IE9 please visit the link below:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/IE9-and-WDC-Forum-Compatibility/td-p/167170

drizzt09,

Thanks.Ā  If you like the backgroud, I included the .xcf (Gimp file), so if you want to use the background for anything you can copy it from that file.

And if anyoneā€™s interest, I have a version that I use with my MOJO theme that (although you canā€™t have true reflections) gives it a reflection effect.Ā  They look like this:

You can download: HERE

gday drizz, thanks for the artwork. I was using the first release icons and just tried to switch to the version 4 with reflection but for some reason none of them will load. When i had the first lot you put up i just dropped them into each folder and there it was, any ideas why that doesnt work this time around?

cheers

Make sure the thumbnail in each folder is called ā€œFolder.jpgā€

Then in the hidden directory, delete the ā€œthumbsā€ directory. pull the power cable for 10 secnds and reinsert. this will clear the cache and force a rebuild with he new folder icons

Thanks for all your efforts.Ā  Any chance that you could add Adventure and Childrenā€™s Television to the ļ»æļ»æVersion 4 reflection icons?

Thanks

JazzaD wrote:

Thanks for all your efforts.  Any chance that you could add Adventure and Childrenā€™s Television to the ļ»æļ»æVersion 4 reflection icons?

Thanks

Well i tried last night. got them shaped and saved For some reason when I run them through TG to get the reflection and transparency it is failing, its coming out solid. Spent too much time fighting with it that I was missing the hockey game so I stopped. Will try again tonight.