Folder Structure for TV shows

Hi all,

I have just purchased a new WDTV live streaming hub and am delighted with it. one of the features i love is that it automatically adds movie info to my files so i no longer need to spend hours creating moviesheets like i did for my old WD media player.

Just one question, how do you set up the folder structure for TV shows so that it automatically adds the info. The only way i can get it to work is like this:-

Walking Dead  —>  Walking Dead S01E01

Walking Dead S01E02

Walking Dead S01E03

Walking Dead S02E01

What I would like to do is have seperate folders for each season:-

Walking Dead  —>  Season 1 ------->  Walking Dead S01E01

But when i structure it like this it doesn’t pull through the info automatically.

Also i have the hub set to sort alphabetical and it insists on sorting like this - E01 E11 E12 E02 E03

Any way to rectify this also.

Thanks all. 

If you use one of the themes around this forum you will have to use this format:

“Series”

— “Season 1”

----“Season 2”

etc.

That’s what I do. However I manually setup the TV Series.

For the other question, unfortunately it is something like a bug of the SMP to have the episodes like this “1,11,12 etc”

There are various topics about that however it has not been corrected via an update.

Only solution I found was to manually edit the sheets of the episodes and turn 1, 2, 3, 4 to 01, 02, 03, 04

So i cant use the Season 1 etc structure if i want it to auto download the movie info?