Folder icon displayed over the top of the thumbnails

Several updats ago WD had in its release notes “Resolved problem where a folder icon was displayed over the top of the thumbnail.”

Am I the only one for which this is not the case, despite power input removal from the device?

I still have folder icon over my thumbnhails on all folder images on both my WDTV lives (accessing folders as netowork shares on a wHS)

The resolved issue was that the icon was in the center… “resolving” it involved moving it back to the bottom right corner where it always was.

RoofingGuy wrote:

The resolved issue was that the icon was in the center… “resolving” it involved moving it back to the bottom right corner where it always was.

It wasn’t always there. I’ve had the WDTVLIVE since the week it was introduced in 2009 and no folder icon was supermiposed over folder.jpg initially

I guess you could always have stayed on the original firmware then… it seems to go back to early 2010, if not longer, from what a quick look tells me.  Mine was obtained later in 2010, and was immediately updated, so I’ve never personally seen it do anything else.

The folder icon was present at 1.02.21 (which was my first version). Never seen a version without it.

Cocovanna